Mobile Software Engineer
- Makati, Philippines3F, DMCI Homes Corporate Office, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer that has experience in Android and iOS development. S/he will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android and iOS devices. His/Her primary focus will be the development of Android and/or iOS applications and its integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Converts PSD and AI files to working Android and/or iOS UI as required by the Project.
- Designs, develops, tests, and deploys mobile and other software applications;
- Fixes bugs, troubleshoots and resolves problems;
- Develops appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks;
- Coordinates with other designers and programmers in developing projects;
- Researches and proposes software programs that are compatible to present projects and future technologies;
- Initiates project testing and implements contingency plan/s in case the system's failure;
- Assumes responsibility of code throughout the development, staging, testing, and production;
- Collaborates and reports to the team on a daily and weekly basis on accomplished tasks; and
- Provides a reasonable timeline for each project assigned subject to approval.
- Provides Technical Scoping Documents, Project Estimates, and Timelines.
- Participates in requirements gathering and analysis and in the documentation of the proposed solution.
- Collaborates with assigned project manager/s and reports to the Mobile Dev't Team Lead.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related courses
- Proven working experience in Android and iOS app development
- Have published at least one original Android or iOS app
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Understanding different project structures such as MVP
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Objective C
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F, DMCI Homes Corporate Office, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Digital Marketing Company
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.