Store Management Trainee | Taguig and Alabang
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 10% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
1. Graduate of four-year course
2. Preferably with at least one (1) year of selling experience
1. Good communication skills, both written and oral
2. Computer literate
3. Interpersonal skills
4. Supervisory Skills
5. Customer Service Oriented
The Store Management Trainee oversees the store, its operations, and personnel, through effective administration and implementation of operational and sales activities and policies towards the achievement of sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for ensuring that store sales target is consistently achieved.
2. Regularly executes control measures to minimize expenses such as utilities, supplies and the like.
3. Makes sure that all sales associates in the store follow customer service standards.
4. Ensures that direction from the SBU-Visual Merchandiser is executed in the store.
5. Executes marketing-initiated activities for the store; both local and SBU-directed.
6. Ensures that all brands, categories, and lines dictated by SBU Head are complete and properly presented in the store.
7. Liaises with Merchandising Management (Merchandiser or Store Merchandiser) for replenishment requests.
8. Monitors store inventory to ensure that stock levels are healthy on a weekly basis.
9. Prepares daily store reports (sales, inventory, etc.) for submission to Cluster Head.
Learning and Growth
10. Monitors attendance and prepares weekly or monthly work schedule of Sales Associates.
11. Ensure compliance of Sales Associates with store standard operating procedures.
12. Drives Sales Associates to consistently hit the store target.
13. Ensures Corporate sponsored business applications (NAV, HCM, etc) are properly executed to the store level.
14. Monitors and quickly reports infrastructure with needed fixtures (such as defective light, air conditioner, problems with store signage, the internet, and electric connectivity and the like) to Cluster Head.
1. Carry out work/duties in line with approved Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Approval Matrix.
2. Adopt and put the Primer core values to work each day. (Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passion for Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, and Self-Discipline).
3. Perform other relevant duties/works which may be assigned by the immediate leader from time to time.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts