Accounting Supervisor- AP
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 23 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 20 days
- Recruiter responds
- 83% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Philippines
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent, must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 1 year supervisory experience in handling team members
- At least 2 years accounting related experience
- At least 1 years experience in automated accounting system
- Has strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Computer proficient
- Has high sense of urgency and can keep confidential data/information
- Deadline and result oriented; keen to details
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Proficient in Excel and knowledgeable in other Microsoft applications such as Word, PowerPoint, etc and related accounting/ERP programs, preferably NAV system
A. Job Summary
The Accounting Supervisor – Accounts Payable is responsible for the effective supervision of the transactions, ensures accuracy, completeness and compliance of all Accounts Payable transactions of the team members in the accounting system for different business units.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
Supervision of AP Process
- Responsible for the review and posting of all Accounts Payable transactions, in all categories, particularly in checking the accuracy of invoices, reimbursement, payments and credit memos in the accounting system.
- Attends to customers and/or team members concerns regarding analysis and closure of internal and external escalated or persistent issues/inquiries/discrepancies.
- Reviews all submitted accounts payable reports from AP team members within set deadline.
- Communicates and presents to team members for any changes in the process and transactions of accounts payable.
- Ensures performance of month end closing process.
Supervision of Team Performance
- Conducts regular performance coaching and mentoring to team members.
- Recommends and identifies developmental plans of the team members necessary for their skills improvement and career growth.
- Responsible for regular performance management such as monitoring of daily AP transactions and compliance to service level agreements.
- Ensures compliance and implementation of the code of discipline and procedures to team members.
- Performs other relevant tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus