Accounting Staff- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- , Philippines
- Full time
A1. Job Summary
The Accounting Staff – Accounts Payable is responsible for the effective and accurate processing, monitoring, and posting of all accounts payable transactions such as invoices, payments, credit memo, etc. in the accounting system for different business units.
B1. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the creation of purchase invoice of accounts payable transactions in the accounting system for different business units.
2. Prepares accounts payable vouchers or credit memo in the accounting system.
3. Ensures accuracy of details or items in the general journal entries of all AP transactions in the accounting system for different business units.
4. Performs general accounting duties as assigned including journal entry preparation, processing analysis and posting activity in the accounting system.
5. Computes and records intercompany accounts payable in the system
6. Processes requests for payables into online banking for the review and approval of the supervisor
7. Performs verification of invoices ensuring that they are in line with the policies and procedures.
8. Ensures that the requestor has no pending and/or unsettled transactions of accounts payable before making new transactions/requests.
9. Endorses all created general journal entries and invoices to supervisor for posting invoice transactions.
10. Endorses all created payment journal entries and vouchers to supervisor for posting of payment transactions.
11. Prepares and submits accurate accounts payable reports within set deadline.
12. Shall perform such additional work as may be required by the company from time to time under the terms and conditions, and according to the directions, instructions and control of the company.
A2. Job Summary
The Accounting Staff -Accounts Receivable is responsible for providing financial, administrative and accounting services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate accounting and administrative operations.
B2. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for accurate recording of collection in the ERP system.
2. Ensures accuracy of recorded cash collection transactions against bank report.
3. Creates and summarizes receivables such as receipts, cash and invoices needed for report preparation.
4. Responsible for the preparation of collection discrepancies, credit memo and audit reconciliation reports
5. Responsible for monitoring customer account details that have unsettled payments, delayed payments and irregularities.
6. Shall perform such additional work as may be required by the company from time to time under the terms and conditions, and according to the directions, instructions and control of the company.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- At least 6 months to 1 year accounting related experience
- At least 6 months experience in any automated accounting system.
- CPA is an advantage
- Full-Time position(s) available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Oracle PeopleSoft
- Report Writing
- Auditing and Compliance
- Processing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila City, 1004, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.