The Brand Manager designs and implements a strategic marketing program that benefits brand objectives and will yield maximum sales results and brand equity.
- Formulates sales and marketing objectives and prepare business plan.
- Ensures that overall sales and GM objectives are met.
- Monitors and evaluates the sales performance of brand(s) assigned and inventory level to achieve optimum sales to inventory ratio.
- Communicates/coordinates/negotiates with suppliers regarding samples, orders, FOB prices, MOQs and brand building support among others.
- Formulates assortment plan for the brand.
- Coordinates with assigned merchandiser to ensure that correct orders are placed in a timely manner.
- Conceptualizes and implements brand building and sales-generating activities.
- Recommends prices and pricing strategies
- Graduate of any 4-year related course preferably Marketing
- At least two (2) years experience in managerial capacity preferably with strong background in merchandising, sales or marketing functions.
- Possesses business acumen and Strong analytical and Problem Solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Market Research
- Product Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.