Capital Markets Associate
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Be in-charge of selling and marketing “big-ticket” listings.
- Collaborate with research team for good listing opportunities available in the market by categories, area, and property type that the company seeks to acquire.
- Thoroughly conduct intensive research and submit reports on the status of the assigned tasks.
- Master project details and give professional and valid advice to clients.
- Assist clients with legal real estate matters.
- Generate leads through networks and called calls and assist with referrals and inquiries.
- Regularly meet clients and maintain strong and good relationship with them.
- At least a College/Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Commerce, or any equivalent courses.
- Knowledgeable on the real estate trends and industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proficient in English language and has excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and writing skills
- Pleasing/pleasant personality.
- We put high value in someone who has integrity, honesty, and company loyalty.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pacific Century Tower, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo St, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About PRIME Philippines
PRIME has established itself as the number one commercial real estate firm in Quezon City with a portfolio of over 10 billion pesos. With its powerhouse of intelligent strategists, seasoned consultants and award-winning professionals, it is a trusted partner providing competitive services at par with local and global standards.
Now as PRIME broadens its horizons, we are looking forward to know professionals with working experience who are in plans of creating a new career path or simply furthering their career. They are driven to achieve bigger successes, share their knowledge, mentor future experts, and lead our high-caliber teams.
PRIME offers a competitive compensation and benefit packages to its exemplary people. We recognize that our employees behind the company are integral to our success that is why we give good salary, attractive incentives and big bonuses.
Working with PRIME will give you a first-hand experience and introduce you to the exciting landscape of the real estate industry. With a positive company culture, opportunities for personal and career growth and the chance to work with experienced and top-notch professionals, your career here at PRIME is promising.