As the Digital Marketing Head, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans that align with our business goals and objectives. Your role will involve the following:
- Lead the marketing team and foster a creative and collaborative work environment.
- Develop and implement innovative marketing strategies to enhance company’s brand visibility, promote services and generate leads.
- Oversee all marketing functions such as brand marketing, relationship marketing, events management, and market-oriented business strategies.
- Oversee the creation of engaging content for various channels, including digital platforms, social media, and traditional marketing collateral to increase traffic and client engagement.
- Evaluate the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and utilize data-driven insights to make necessary adjustments for optimization.
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends as well as innovative technologies and tools to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a consistent brand message across all touchpoints.
- Manage the marketing budget effectively to maximize ROI and achieve targeted outcomes.
- Build and maintain relationships with media outlets, partners, and stakeholders.
- Must have a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing Management, Mass Communication, Media Studies, Advertising or any equivalent course.
- Proven experience of at least 8-10 years in a leadership role within marketing, preferably in the real estate or related industry.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, social media platforms, and content creation.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and guide a diverse team.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute marketing plans that drive results.
- Creativity and a keen eye for design and aesthetics.
- Strong command of the English language both written and oral.
- Must have experience with project management, branding conceptualization, and expertise in web analytics tools (Google analytics, SEO/SEM).
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening