- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Vice President for Landlord Representation & Managing Director to achieve revenue goals
- Negotiate with prospective property owners about the advantages of the services being offered and follow up with them in order to secure properties
- Research, identify and visit areas to secure new properties for the company to market.
- Assist in company's branding and media communication activities such as press releases, newsletters, marketing collaterals, and website
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients.
- Build strong customer relationships to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain a database of property listings.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives
- Develop and implement strategies for new services
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, or a related field. An advanced degree is a plus.
- With at least 5 years of experience in leasing, preferably within the commercial real estate sector or related industry.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of lease documentation and legal aspects of leasing agreements.
- Customer-centric approach with a commitment to building and nurturing relationships.
- Position open is for Manila office
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ben-Lor Realty Trading & Publishing Corp., Quezon Ave 1184, 1103 Quezon City, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 5 openings
About PRIME Philippines
Property Interactive Marketing Enterprise (PRIME Philippines) is the fastest growing real estate service company in the country consistently providing effective integrated real estate solutions to developers, investors, occupiers, land bankers and other clients. PRIME has established itself as the number one commercial real estate firm in Quezon City with a portfolio of over 10 billion pesos. With its powerhouse of intelligent strategists, seasoned consultants and award-winning professionals, it is a trusted partner providing competitive services at par with local and global standards. Now as PRIME broadens its horizons, we are looking forward to knowing professionals with working experience who are in plans of creating a new career path or simply furthering their career. They are driven to achieve bigger successes, share their knowledge, mentor future experts, and lead our high-caliber teams. PRIME offers competitive compensation and benefits packages to its exemplary people. We recognize that our employees behind the company are integral to our success which is why we give a good salary, attractive incentives, and big bonuses. Working with PRIME will give you a first-hand experience and introduce you to the exciting landscape of the real estate industry. With a positive company culture, opportunities for personal and career growth and the chance to work with experienced and top-notch professionals, your career here at PRIME is promising.