- The Sales Representative will work under the Automotive Division of the company, and will promote the product/brand to various clients.
- The position involves seeking prospects and responding to leads.
- Clients include both dealers and retailers.
- The job seeker must have the drive and patience to endure the challenges of the sales process, from following up to closing.
• Graduate of any degree
• At least 3 years experience selling to retailers or industrial accounts, preferable automotive, lubricants or chemicals
• Has good people skills
• Good communication/negotiation skills and ability to conduct sales pitches
• Industrious, dependable and highly motivated
• Flexibility and wth decision-making skills
• Willingness to travel and persevere to close sales
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Salary commensurate with experience and result of evaluation
- Commissions on sales and daily field allowance
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Competitor Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Civil Engineering [Transportation Engineering]