PwC Acceleration Center Manila (hereinafter, the “Company” or the “Center” or “PwC AC Manila” or “AC Manila”) is a joint venture of PricewaterhouseCoopers (“PwC”) Firms from across the Asia Pacific. It was established to provide professional services to support PwC member Firms in the Asia Pacific, Americas, and European regions only, excluding clients registered and based in the Philippines.
PwC AC Manila is part of a network of PwC service delivery centres around the globe, known as the PwC Acceleration Centers and is staffed by specialised professionals connected through common methodologies, tools and metrics. This strategy is designed to ultimately increase value for our clients and our PwC member firms through improved productivity, enhanced quality and lower cost of delivery.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in tax compliance, preferably within a global network of professional services firms, including consolidated filers with multinational and multistate operations.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success, preferably within a global network of professional services firms.
- Applying technical skills in completing and reviewing the following IRS tax forms: 1065/K1's, 1120, 1120-F, 1042, 1042S. 8865, 5471, 8858, 8621, 5472, Form 8886;
- Completing applicable state and partnership tax returns;
- Utilizing tax software engines such as GoSystems;
- Researching, writing and consulting on various compliance tax matters.
- Leading scheduling discussions to assign work to process specialists, supervisors and managers based on capacity and capabilities;
- Evaluating forecasts against capacity to support scheduling and workload balance efforts;
- Providing coaching and guidance to the supervisors and managers, including conducting quality reviews;
- Establishing appropriate training is available, providing support around identifying and scheduling training for teams;
- Demonstrates expertise of and/or a proven record of success with serving in a role that utilizes Tax compliance processes and current federal and state regulatory developments that affect the public accounting industry;
- Demonstrates a proven extensive ability to develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, including inspection and quality review results, presentations and reports needed by AC Manila leadership, and/or other standard business communications;
- Demonstrates an extensive ability and/or a proven record of success with identifying and addressing client needs: build solid relationships with clients; develop an awareness of Firm services; approach client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Demonstrates an extensive ability and/or a proven record of success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; participating in various staff recruitment and retention activities; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Demonstrates an extensive ability utilizing tax tools and resources to assist Tax engagement teams, including tax preparation software such as GoSystem, Tax Stream, Vertex, Corptax, RIA, or other similar platform;
- Demonstrates success as tax technical business advisor, including developing new relationships, making introductions to sell new services and doing so with a "One Firm" service mindset. Preferred familiarity with a CRM system;
- Demonstrates knowledge of automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to: Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA license is required for these lead roles.
- Supervisors: At least 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Managers: Minimum 5 years work experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]