Poplar Homes is looking for a mobile designer who will work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goal as our mobile designer is to help us design our mobile app on Android as well as mobile web.
- Develop intuitive, usable and engaging interaction and visual design for mobile
- Collaborate with cross functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process, from definition, design, build, test, release and maintenance
- Stay updated of the UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspirations for future re-designs of our mobile app
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, Computer Science, or any related field.
Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
Expert level skills in Figma, Sketch and/or other relevant design tools.
Indepth understanding of Material designs 2 and 3
Deep understanding of Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.