Poplar Homes is looking for a Cyber Security Manager. We’re looking for an experienced and vigilant Cyber Security expert who can develop strategic and tactical plans for risk management. The cyber security manager should:
- Establish the governance framework for information security to provide assurance that information security strategies are consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- Identify key security initiatives and programs through a risk based approach.
- Communicate new key security initiatives and risks to top management and stakeholders to ensure that information risk is understood and identified.
- Monitor and report the performance of the security program to senior management.
- Advise management on the impact of the organization's key risks.
- Recommend mitigation controls for the organization's key risks and manage key projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in I.T., I.S., or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of IT, including hardware software and networks
- A meticulous eye for detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, logic, and forensics skills
- Ability to work successfully in both individual and team settings
- Ability to think like a hacker in order to stay one step ahead
- Experience in an agile environment
- Experience in a startup environment is a Plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Test Automation Software
- Network Security
- Information security
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
- Computer Science
- Information Technology