Customs Administration Intern | Quezon City
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Paruh waktu
- Responsible for the ordering of materials, supplies, and/or equipment, and the follow through with vendors on shipment and delivery.
- Provide administrative support to the importation and purchasing assistants
- Advises staff and/or faculty as to appropriate choices of standard items to be purchased for offices and laboratories.
- Selects vendors, places orders and may arrange for the service contract.
- Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Maintains records and follow-up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- Maintains files of descriptions of available supplies.
- May inspect products received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Performs related job duties as required.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Customs Administration or equivalent.
- Internship position(s) for duration of 2 month(s)
- Team player, flexible and attentive to details
- Tingkat Posisi
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Supply Chain
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 3/F Culmat Blg. 1270-1330 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. Quezon City, 1270-1330 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Animal Nutrition
- 2 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.