Customs Administration Intern | Quezon City
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Animal Nutrition
- Employment Type
- Part time
- Office Address
- 3/F Culmat Blg. 1270-1330 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Customs Administration or equivalent.
- Internship position(s) for duration of 2 month(s)
- Team player, flexible and attentive to details
- Responsible for the ordering of materials, supplies, and/or equipment, and the follow through with vendors on shipment and delivery.
- Provide administrative support to the importation and purchasing assistants
- Advises staff and/or faculty as to appropriate choices of standard items to be purchased for offices and laboratories.
- Selects vendors, places orders and may arrange for the service contract.
- Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Maintains records and follow-up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- Maintains files of descriptions of available supplies.
- May inspect products received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Performs related job duties as required.
PHILCHEMA, INC. started commercial operations in October 1999 as an importer and trader of chemicals for various industrial applications. The company entered the animal nutrition business in July 2001 and is today considered a strong player in this industry. Its customers include the country's biggest integrators, commercial farms and feedmills, covering the swine, poultry and aquaculture industries. Philchema, Inc. has a nationwide distribution network, ably supported by a full complement of sales and technical staff. Its back office is supported by a strong corporate services team, including accounting, treasury, finance, logistics and human resources. Philchema, Inc. works only with strong and reputable companies from all over the world, offering technically sound, innovative and cost-effective products and solutions to our customers.