- Makes plan, schedule, and route of trucks to maximize productivity and efficiency of drivers
- Ensure SOP and Safety Policies are implemented at all times
- Ensure that all transport fleet vehicles are properly maintained and serviced as scheduled
- Supports the Fleet Supervisor in coordinating and communicating with clients and partner forwarders
- Motivates, organizes, and encourages teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met
- Monitor and control the driver and truck activities
- Issues and collects fleet cards before and after trips
- Arranging for the induction and training of all drivers, including newly hired
- Assists in leading and directing strategic planning for logistics and transportation route
- In charge of monitoring and documentation of the daily transportation schedule
- Ensuring company compliance with all transport policies, legislation, and procedures
- Maintaining accurate administrative records
- Maintains a complete inventory system by recording all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- In charge of preparing accident/incident reports and coordinating with HQ for insurance claims.
- College graduate preferably in a program in Logistics/Operations
- At least 2 years (s) of working experience in the related field.
- Must be keen in coordinating, scheduling, and routing of truck fleet
- Preferably with experience in Logistics/E-Commerce operations
- Good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and willing to learn other application software relating to the job functions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, and willing to work on extended hours
- Effective Time Management and Multitasking skills
- Preferably with Professional Driver's License
- Must have knowledge of parts and basic troubleshooting of trucks
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Administration [Operations Management]
- Certificate in Supply Chain with Lean Management
About PH Global Jet Express Inc.
We are a technology-based and internet development express delivery company, we entered the market in Indonesia back in 2015 to provide fast, easy, and hassle-free delivery service with efficient claims settlement system. Through the success of penetrating the express market and eventually became the country’s leading e-commerce brand, J&T is now expanding across Southeast Asia.