- Conducting company's financial bookkeeping.
- Posting operational journal entries.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Inputting accounting journal data into Accurate.
- Checking and verifying the completeness of financial transaction documents.
- Reconciliation and settlement financial data.
- Filing financial documents.
- Compile and analyze tax reports.
- Tax counting, depositing, and reporting according to the tax provision (PPN, PPh 21, 23, 42) and PPh Badan).
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Tax.
- Fresh graduates are welcome, with a minimum internship experience as an accounting/tax staff or in related fields.
- Ability to operate Accurate and Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of tax calculation (PPh & PPN)
- Having Brevet A & B certification is a plus.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Sahid Sudirman Centre, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.Kav. 13-15, RT.10/RW.11, Karet Tengsin, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10250, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About PCS Group
PCS Indonesia is a company engaged in financial technology products and services. We provide payment solutions with the latest technology and in accordance with the development of the world.