- Taguig, Philippines20th, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 45,000.00 - 55,000.00 PHP / monthPHP45,000.0055,000.0045,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Creative layout and design of all digital materials, including: videos, social media platforms, apps, emails, general web interface design.
- Work with the Marketing/Communications team to implement and deliver innovative, convincing and compelling graphic, video and motion designs across multiple channels.
- Successfully manage program of work; multiple concurrent projects.
- Ensure all design and branding is consistent and aligns with company’s style guide.
- Assist with PointsBet design projects as required.
- Meet with clients to establish the desired feel and look for the video to be created
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter video
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Edit video to include pre-selected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to client's specifications
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products in particular After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere
- Pro and Illustrator.
- Strong conceptual, typography, design, layout, composition, editing and production skills.
- Strong digital technology knowledge and design skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment and manage simultaneous projects effectively
- Ability to own and projects from conception through to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deliver video, motion and static work to a professional standard.
- A great team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to work at nights and weekends during busy periods.
- Understanding of sports related concepts
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
- Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
- Work from Home options:
- Must have the below computer requirements and network signal.
- AMD Radeon Pro 5500M with 4GB of GDDR6 memory
- 2.3Ghz 8-core 9th-genration Intel Core i9 processor
- Turbo Boost up to 4.8 Ghz
- 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 memory
- 1TB SSD storage
- 16-Inch Retina display with True Tone
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Internet 25 mbps
- Required to report to the office once a week
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- KMC Cybersigma Lawton Ave. Mckinley West
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.