Selleri is a dropshipping platform for resellers throughout Indonesia. With Selleri, anyone can start selling online without capital and without stock. Selleri provides infrastructure that helps online traders to find quality products to sell on social media and marketplaces. With the Android application for resellers looking for free products and websites to make it easier for them to share products with buyers. We also provide a dashboard for suppliers to upload products and process orders.
Our focus is to provide a reliable platform for resellers to make transactions safely. We help thousands of resellers in Indonesia every day who want to sell online. From housewives, young millennials and anyone who wants to start selling, sellers have succeeded in providing additional sources of income. We are growing fast and are looking for a team that is innovative and wants to help the community grow.
Our vision is to be the #1 social commerce app in Indonesia. By helping resellers sell online and suppliers to get new selling channels, Selleri will become the largest social commerce application with billion dollars yearly revenue. Your mission as a member of the Selleri team is to build the infrastructure to monitor, grow and improve our system. Our team is very friendly, transparent and often hangout together.
The scope of work for Creative Design Intern as follows:
- Produce visual graphics both in the form of images and videos according to company needs.
- Doing product photography.
- Create content concepts that are interesting and easy to understand.
- Responsible for uploading content results to social media and Selleri's website.
- Produce professional graphic designs.
- Conduct research related to the latest graphic design.
- Make daily, monthly and annual reports related to the work done in the company.
- Brainstorming, collaborating, and contributing to the creative process within the team so that common interests can be achieved, especially the interests of the company.
- Able to complete tasks according to deadlines.
- Other additional work from time to time which will be adjusted to business developments as long as the work is related to the Worker's position as Content Designer Graphic Executive.
Skill requirements needed:
- MS Operations. Office especially Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Adobe Photoshop is a must
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Basic understanding of WordPress
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Fashion Photography
- Graphic Design
- Photo Editing
- Adobe InDesign
- Advertising Design
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- JL. KH Abdullah Syafei No 31, Tebet
- 2 openings