Partipost is Asia’s fastest growing influencer marketing platform that enables brands to activate everyday consumers to generate authentic and genuine content advocating for their products and services. Currently present in Singapore, Taiwan, and Indonesia, Malaysia and soon - the Philippines.
We’re currently looking for a Chief of Staff to help us bring Partipost to the Philippines.
We’re looking for someone with a strong drive in delivering results and can manage client accounts and campaigns while achieving his/her revenue targets.
- Support Philippines Country Manager in day to day operational needs which includes liaising with our law firms as well as other government agencies to ensure BAU.
- Support respective department heads and ensure that they have adequate support to meet deliverables set by Country Manager and / or Regional
- Other deliverables set by the Country Manager
- Support HR functions (i.e. hiring, issuance of employment contracts, etc)
- Liaising with suppliers and / or vendors and ensuring proper procurement, documentation and payment processes are followed
- Assist Business Development teams in completing necessary accreditation requirements.
- Other adhoc duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-3 years experience in a relevant field
- Driven, proactive, detail-oriented collaborative, works well independently, and willing to learn
- Can wear multiple hats simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a growth mindset
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]