- Design and develop solutions for web services
- You have to write code that can be well designed, testable, and efficient using the best software development practices
- Collect, improve specifications, requirements based on technical needs
- Design, implement, and optimize relational & non-relational databases
- Self-organize under scrum methodology to collaborate and deliver features to customers
- Can create and manage software documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, scaling up our applications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,Engineering (Computer, Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic), or Mathematics.
- Proficient in OOP & SQL. Functional Programming is a plus
- Have experience of using some RDBMS especially MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience working in frameworks such as Golang and Laravel.
- Experience on using and maintaining some web application server like Apache, NGINX, etc, is a plus point
- Experience with creating API based webapp with proper authentications
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git or BitBucket, branching mechanism, pull request
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- Systematic problem diagnosis, creative problem solving skills, strong willingness to grow
- Familiar with agile software development and its respective tools
- Willing to work at Sunter, North Jakarta
Paper.id is the largest invoicing network and B2B payment solution in Indonesia. We partner with e-logistic platforms, B2B e-commerce players and FMCG distributors of tier-1 brands to accelerate the digitization of their supply chain and financial operations with the vision of becoming the one stop solution provider for B2B business. We are looking for a motivated, passionate, and high-value person to boost your careers with us. Here's to an exciting journey ahead!