PR Accounts Manager
- Makati, Philippines4th Floor, LTA Building, Perea St., Legazpi Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Account Manager is typically responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and promoting them to their target audiences. An influencer of public opinion, you grow brands and help drive sales through a range of PR tools such as news items, press releases, case studies, product placement, and social media activity. He/she in charge of creating, projecting, and maintaining the image of their employer or client as they want it to be perceived by the media, be it printed, broadcasted, or online.
- Co-ordinate the day to day administration of your client accounts. Including update meetings, progress updates, and regular contact for the progression of PR projects.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients and respond to all requests quickly and efficiently.
- Research and write press releases, opinion pieces, feature articles and ensure that all communications are considered within relevant social media sites.
- Track published articles, releases, and produce analysis reports.
- Research upcoming features and identify relevant editorial opportunities for clients.
- Build relationships with key journalists, being the first contact for PR opportunities.
- Arrange press interviews at events and exhibitions.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- At least three (3) years of agency experience in public relations, marketing, or other relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding creativity and sense of initiative.
- The desire to ensure client satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize, and plan effectively.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Trustworthy enough to manage sensitive/confidential information.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 4th Floor, LTA Building, Perea St., Legazpi Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Digital Advertising
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.