Construction Safety Officer
PACIFIC CONCRETE PRODUCTS, INC.
- Quezon City, Philippines15 West Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Conducts safety orientation to ensure that safety programs will be followed.
- Proactively promote compliance of safety rules and guidelines on project sites.
- Formulate safety rules and regulations, as well as corrective and preventive action,when the need arises.
- Do investigative report with recommendation pertaining to incident or accidents on site.
- College graduate of any related field.
- With BOSH and/or COSH certificate.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing for a provincial assignment
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Safety and Security
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 15 West Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
About PACIFIC CONCRETE PRODUCTS, INC.
Pacific Concrete Products, Inc (PCPI) is one of the leading "AAAA" PCAB Accredited Construction company in the country. We specialize in horizontal construction such as roads, bridges, airports and expressways as well as being a vertically integrated construction materials company operating a nationwide footprint of rock crushers, concrete plants and asphalt mix plants as well as pre-stressed plants. A multi-billion company and has proven the name in the industry for more than 6 decades. ISO 9001:2015 certification has been granted to PCPI for its dedication to serve our clients and customers.PERKS AND BENEFITS: -Paid Maternity Leave -Paid Sick Leave -Paid Vacation Leave -Transport and Food Support -Performance-based bonuses