- Provide basic healthcare to students, faculty and staff in case of injury or acute illness.
- Responsible for early detection of physical problems and health evaluations.
- Educate students, faculty and staff on healthy habits, such as proper nutrition and hygiene.
- Detect health problems in early stages through regular screenings.
- Update students’ medical history.
- Ensure school environment is safe for children and school staff (e.g. prevention of communicable diseases).
- Maintains clinical records.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, answering phone calls, etc.
- Assist in admin works when there are no classes.
- Performed other tasks as deemed necessary by superior/s.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- Must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Nursing or equivalent.
- Atleast 1 year experience specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Must have good grammar and be able to write and speak well in English
- Willing to work also as an admin staff when necessary.
- Amenable to work in Manresa, Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Risk Management
- Reading Comprehension
- Monitoring and Evaluation
Licenses and Certifications
- Social Sciences and BS Nursing
About Pace Academy Inc.
Pace Academy Inc. is one of the leading Christian educational institutions in Quezon City. It was founded by the Lao family during the last years of the 1990s offering nursery classes. Since its establishment, Pace Academy has continued to expand and add new curricular programs. At present, it offers classes in Kinder, Grades school, and Junior High School while its Senior High School (SHS) department includes the ABM and STEM strands The institution is home to top university admission examination passers. Its SHS Batch in 2017 has a passing rate of 43 % for UPCAT, 59% for ACET, 95% for DLSU CET, and 100% for USTET.