- Processing day to day transactions through online bank payment; or bank counter if it is required.
- Managing cash flow, budgeting, forecast.
- Preparing cash flow report.
- Cross department coordination in transaction execution.
- Reconciling of bank statements and transactions.
- Maintaining all treasury related financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers in accordance with the applicable standards.
- Deliver other ad-hoc requests from management.
- At least (2) years of experience in Treasury, Banking, Multinational Corporation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Ability to work under pressure and surpass deadline.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus.
- Proficiency in communicating with the management and staff of the company.
- Self-motivated individual with effective organizational skills and strong analytical skills.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Gedung Treasury Tower , Kawasan District 8 LOT 28, SCBD, Jl. Jend. sudirman kav 52-53, RT.5/RW.3, Senayan, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
- 1 opening
About OY! Indonesia
OY! is an Indonesian fintech start up that mainly focusing on money movement aggregator. We are aiming to enable businesses and end-users in Indonesia to have access to world-class financial services, starting with sending and accepting money seamlessly and securely at scale.