- Develop websites using CMS and E-Commerce Frameworks (Wordpress).
- Implementing e-commerce website using Woocommerce is required.
- Understand project requirements and propose solutions.
- Build a clean, logical, well-documented, and re-usable code.
- Creation of custom post types
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards
- Theme/Template integration
- Implement change request / fixes related to backend.
- Maintenance / additional requests on the website.
- Server configuration and set-up
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience building WordPress CMS websites using the best & de-facto standard plugins
- Expertise with frontend & backend development is required.
- Familiarity with Elementor is required.
- Experience in e-commerce development using Woocommerce is required.
- Experienced with converting PSD to HTML and CSS responsive is required.
- Required skill(s): Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Sass or LESS, Wordpress, PHP, MySQL, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Strong knowledge in jQuery, Ajax, JSON is a plus.
- Knowledge with other e-commerce platform like prestashop, shopify & magento is a plus.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to properly mitigate them.
- Familiar with SEO and SEM best practices
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish and manage priorities
Due to current condition here in Manila because of Covid-19, we need a candidate who has the capability to work from home until January 2023.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Galleria Corporate Center EDSA cor. Ortigas Avenue
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 4 openings
About OOm Philippines, Inc. (Optimal Online Marketing)
Founded in 2006 as a search marketing agency, OOm has since grown to become a full-service digital marketing agency committed to working with clients throughout Asia and the Asia Pacific to meet their digital campaign goals. Headquatered in Singapore with an office in the Philippines, the agency has expanded rapidly to accommodate the growing local and regional demands in digital marketing. The primary goals of OOm are to ensure that our clients will have high quality content and top notch customer service. Our methods to achieve these goals are through our expertise in navigating through the digital ecosystem. With proper strategy and execution, we ensure that our clients will meet their digital campaign objectives.