- Match the required art style of a project.
- Collaborates with other artists and attend meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Troubleshoots any problems that arise during work on a project.
- Perform other related tasks from time to time.
- Preferably with 1-3 years of experience as a 3D Artist
- Knowledge of low-poly and high-poly modeling techniques in a 3D package
- Proficient in 3D software (Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop)
- Ability to create and texture a 3D model from an image or description, concept and technical specification.
- With good understanding of sculpting, modeling, UV, mapping, and texturing
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills
- Passion to learn new processes and techniques.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Open to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Can work closely with a team or work independently.
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Ability to produce high-quality 3D artwork (sculpting, modeling, UV mapping and texturing)
- Must be able to apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout the duration of the projects.
- Can work with deadlines and maintain consistent quality.
Preferred but not required:
- Has experience in game graphic outsourcing.
- Knowledge or experience in other industry standard 3D applications (Blender, Substance Designer, Adobe Illustrator etc.)
- Knowledge or experience on game engines (Unreal Engine/Unity) plays video games (for research)
Work Hours & Benefits
- 100% Onsite
- Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
- Amenable to work in Ayala Avenue Makati City
- Competitive Salary (negotiable depending on experience and skills)
- HMO and other benefits
- Fast career growth
About OneUniverse PH Corporation
Oneuniverse has been a fast-growing global outsourcing studio in the Game Graphic industry since 2018. Our Head-quartered in Seoul, Korea with two professional studios in Ho-Chi-Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam, We are expanding our office here in the Philippines which is located in Ayala Ave. Makati City.