- Pasig, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 22,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Appointment setters contact potential customers by phone to explain products, services and purchase information about properties for sale.
Will be using customer information -- for example, name, address and telephone number -- from a computerized database to initiate cold calls and deliver a scripted sales talk in order to persuade the customer to attend a meeting to discuss sales options.
May also be responsible for maintaining a record of contacts, accounts, and orders, in addition to the task of passing information about successful communications onto the appropriate sales representatives.
- Above Average to Excellent English Communication Skills
- At least 3-6 months working experience in BPO/Call Center Industry
- Handled inbound and outbound accounts
- Can work with Emails
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 33rd Floor Antel Global Building, #3 Julia Vargas Cor Meralco Avenue,, Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 125 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.