- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 56% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Business Supplies / Equipment
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 169 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Quezon City, Philippines
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant field;
- Proven successful experience as a store manager;
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation;
- Customer management skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees. A successful store manager is a good leader.
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers, and management. You might have to create schedules, order supplies and write reports. Time management is essential to make sure everything gets done.
- Math and Budgeting: Store managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
- Analytical Skills: You will be in charge of hiring new employees, and being a good judge of character will help ensure that you hire the right people to maintain an efficient and motivated team. You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day.
- Decision-Making Skills: The buck stops with you. Whether it is dealing with employees, customers, management or vendors, you will have to make decisions that affect the company. Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to your success.
- Speaking and Writing: Store managers do a lot of communicating. This might be one-on-one to a customer, in front of a group of employees, or in a meeting with management. You might be called upon to write reports, recommendations, or reasons for termination. Great verbal communications and writing skills will help you in any of these scenarios.
- Customer Service Skills: Customers are going to ask to speak to the manager. How you interact with customers is crucial for repeat business, employee morale and the health of your company. Great customer service skills will help you solve issues before they become problems, and help create customer loyalty.
For 15 years, Office Warehouse has been provider and partner consultant of small and medium enterprises when it comes to quality, cost efficient and value adding office solutions.
With the mission to continually provide the best service and a rewarding shopping experience, Office Warehouse ensures to offer the best deals to our customer.
•Providing quality and reliable customer service by being a partner consultant in helping them decide on office solutions that will grow our customer's business.
•Offering high-quality products at the lowest possible prices of brands.
•Giving back and rewarding our customers through buying in bulk and passing on the savings to our customers.
Office Warehouse offers office and school supplies, furniture and a wide range of technology products suited for everyday office needs both in retail outlets and now through online shopping.
With 65 outlets and counting, Office Warehouse is located in major business districts in Metro Manila, Rizal, Cavite and Laguna a few Luzon-based provincial outlets.
The company's headquarters is in Quezon City.