Scrum Master (SM)
Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia11/Unit F, Karet Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- IDR 13,000,000.00 - IDR 25,999,998.00 / monthIDR130000002599999813000000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- A Scrum Master helps the software development team to deliver the product as scheduled in high-quality with scrum methodology
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Help product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
- Remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Interacting with other technology teams and clients throughout the software lifecycle.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like scrum, kanban, XP, etc.
- Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
- Familiarity with web-based collaboration tools such as Wrike, Trello, and Confluence
- 3+ years Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment
- Experience in mobile/ web application development
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Communication Skills
About Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
NRI Indonesia was established in October 2015. NRI Indonesia supports the advancement of clients' Digital Transformation (DX) with our comprehensive services of IT consulting and software development, backed by the knowledge, proven track record and expertise of our parent company, Nomura Research Institute (NRI) Japan. We realize truly meaningful solutions for our clients, and support their growth by seamlessly combining our consulting and tech capabilities. At NRI Indonesia, we strive to solve social issues and contribute to a sustainable future. Our activities cover the following: - Planning, designing and implementing enterprise system - Designing/implementing loyalty program - Big data analytics - Managing and operating systems particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries According to NRI’s basic philosophy, NRI Indonesia aims co-prosperity with our clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.