Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia11/Unit F, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Karet Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang, IndonesiaJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- IDR 10,000,000.00 - IDR 17,000,000.00 / monthIDR100000001700000010000000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
About your responsibilities for the Role:
- Analyzing and actively discussing project requirements.
- Produce high-fidelity UI prototypes throughout the entire design process.
- Create any design materials needed for the product and actively collaborate with the engineering team.
- Write and manage technical documentation.
Requirements - What you need to have (minimum qualifications)
- Experience in end-to-end interface design in software/web technologies.
- String aesthetic, conceptual, and design communication skills.
- Highly skilled in visual design including UI, Icon, Illustration, and Prototyping across different platforms.
- Experience in building and implementing design systems.
- Proficient with design and prototyping software such as Sketch, XD, Figma, or Framer.
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to the different team members.
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different technologies.
Preferred - What would make you stand out from the crowd (preferred qualifications)
- Experience in designing SaaS.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum development.
- Able to conduct usability testing.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Work from Home
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Usability Testing
- Illustration (Digital)
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Sahid Sudirman Center, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.86
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
NRI Indonesia was established in October 2015. NRI Indonesia supports the advancement of clients' Digital Transformation (DX) with our comprehensive services of IT consulting and software development, backed by the knowledge, proven track record and expertise of our parent company, Nomura Research Institute (NRI) Japan. We realize truly meaningful solutions for our clients, and support their growth by seamlessly combining our consulting and tech capabilities. At NRI Indonesia, we strive to solve social issues and contribute to a sustainable future. Our activities cover the following: - Planning, designing and implementing enterprise system - Designing/implementing loyalty program - Big data analytics - Managing and operating systems particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries According to NRI’s basic philosophy, NRI Indonesia aims co-prosperity with our clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.