Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia11/Unit F, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Karet Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang, IndonesiaJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- IDR 10,000,000.00 - IDR 17,000,000.00 / monthIDR100000001700000010000000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
About your responsibilities for the Role
- Analyzing and actively discussing project requirements.
- Produce high-fidelity UI prototypes throughout the entire design process.
- Create any design materials needed for the product and actively collaborate with the engineering team.
- Write and manage technical documentation.
Requirements - What you need to have (minimum qualifications)
- Experience in end-to-end interface design in software/web technologies.
- String aesthetic, conceptual, and design communication skills.
- Highly skilled in visual design including UI, Icon, Illustration, and Prototyping across different platforms.
- Experience in building and implementing design systems.
- Proficient with design and prototyping software such as Sketch, XD, Figma, or Framer.
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to the different team members.
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to different technologies.
Preferred - What would make you stand out from the crowd (preferred qualifications)
- Experience in designing SaaS.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum development.
- Able to conduct usability testing.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Work from Home
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Usability Testing
- Illustration (Digital)
About Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
NRI Indonesia was established in October 2015 as a base of NRI Group for providing IT service/consultancy in Indonesia. We provides wide range of IT solution/consultancy as an integrated service to seek business success together with our clients in huge potential market of Indonesia. Our activities cover the following: - Planning, designing and implementing enterprise system - Designing/implementing loyalty program - Big data analytics - Managing and operating systems particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries According to NRI’s basic philosophy, NRI Indonesia aims co-prosperity with our clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.