Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia11/ Unit F, Indonesia, DKI Jakarta, Karet Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang, Jakarta PusatJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- IDR 8,000,000.00 - IDR 15,000,000.00 / monthIDR8000000150000008000000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
As a Test Engineer, your primary role is to prevent errors to be released by testing it manually or automatically. You are going to manage test cases and write automation codes and deliver them integrated with the project's development and release process. Together with other engineers in your team, you are fully empowered to manage testing processes within your area of responsibility.
- Write test scripts to automate complex test cases and scenarios for mobile apps, web and/or API.
- Define and manage test plans, including test scenarios and test cases, that will ensure acceptance criteria are being fulfilled.
- Execute all relevant testing types for the feature, including but not limited to UI testing, functionality testing, regression testing, smoke testing, sanity testing and performance testing.
- Collaborate with other engineers within a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor Degree in Information System, Computer Science, or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software testing
- Working experience in manual and automated testing for mobile/web applications and API
- Knowledge and experience on mobile automation using Detox
- Knowledge and experience on web automation in using Cypress
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD pipeline automation
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Good perspective of how the testing process should be done
- Having general cloud knowledge and containerisation using Docker
- Strong logical thinking
- Strong proficiency in using Git
- Able to work both independently within a project or as part of a team
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in using AWS/GCP/Azure
- Exposure on Agile Methodology with scrum
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Software Testing
- Amazon Web Services
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Sahid Sudirman Center, Jakarta Pusat 10220, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
NRI Indonesia was established in October 2015. NRI Indonesia supports the advancement of clients' Digital Transformation (DX) with our comprehensive services of IT consulting and software development, backed by the knowledge, proven track record and expertise of our parent company, Nomura Research Institute (NRI) Japan. We realize truly meaningful solutions for our clients, and support their growth by seamlessly combining our consulting and tech capabilities. At NRI Indonesia, we strive to solve social issues and contribute to a sustainable future. Our activities cover the following: - Planning, designing and implementing enterprise system - Designing/implementing loyalty program - Big data analytics - Managing and operating systems particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing, finance and service industries According to NRI’s basic philosophy, NRI Indonesia aims co-prosperity with our clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.