Station Head | Cebu City
- Cebu, Philippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a Ninja Station in your locality from Inventory, asset management, office administration and financial-handling protocols.
- Manage fleet and warehouse activities. Oversee the seamless transition of goods from Pick-Up to customer deliveries on-time, in-full and in good condition.
- Monitor channel capacity and communicate with key stakeholders to develop plans in case of gaps in order to minimize cost to serve and impact to customers. Recommend options and game plans on logistical activities.
- Investigate failures, identify and understand root causes, drive continues improvement.
- Recruit, train, manage and lead Ninja's fleet of drivers and driver-partners.
- Conduct regular meetings, orientation, trainings as deemed necessary in ensuring smooth logistics execution. Accountable for performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement.
- Champion absolute Customer Satisfaction by working closely with our Customer Service Team.
- Young and ambitious!
- Must be passionate about start-ups!
- Tech-savvy, Intelligent and Street Smart.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A natural born leader.
- Disciplined, KPI-conscious.
- Sharp and analytical
- Quick to act and quick to pivot.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- MS Office
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- People Management
- Process Improvement
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.