Station Head | Cebu City
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 81% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 hours ago
- Logistics / Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Young and ambitious!
- Must be passionate about start-ups!
- Tech-savvy, Intelligent and Street Smart.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A natural born leader.
- Disciplined, KPI-conscious.
- Sharp and analytical
- Quick to act and quick to pivot.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a Ninja Station in your locality from Inventory, asset management, office administration and financial-handling protocols.
- Manage fleet and warehouse activities. Oversee the seamless transition of goods from Pick-Up to customer deliveries on-time, in-full and in good condition.
- Monitor channel capacity and communicate with key stakeholders to develop plans in case of gaps in order to minimize cost to serve and impact to customers. Recommend options and game plans on logistical activities.
- Investigate failures, identify and understand root causes, drive continues improvement.
- Recruit, train, manage and lead Ninja's fleet of drivers and driver-partners.
- Conduct regular meetings, orientation, trainings as deemed necessary in ensuring smooth logistics execution. Accountable for performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement.
- Champion absolute Customer Satisfaction by working closely with our Customer Service Team.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Ninja Van Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate last-mile delivery for eCommerce in South East Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region, having won over 3,000 merchants and delivering 15,000 parcels a day in six countries, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. Why Ninja Van? We are only just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry. We are on the lookout for world-class talent to fill our world-class team. We want people who are passionate about making a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines.