- Develop project plans including the establishment of timelines and milestones based on designs and details specified by clients and architects.
- Conduct actual measurements of roof prior to mobilization and compare to them to plan.
- Supervise and monitor ongoing projects, manage installation of materials, and ensure goals are achieved as planned, including weekly progress evaluation of projects.
- Attend all project coordination meetings on site and act as a liaison between KAWARA, the Sub-Contractor, and the Owner/Owner Representative.
- Arrange for delivery of materials on site in accordance to plans, specifications, and time tables.
- Proactively manage and implement changes to project specifications and deliverables.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- One (1) year working experience in the related field is an advantage.
- Must be hardworking, honest and responsible.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Possesses good communication and people skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- P & S Bldg., Aurora Blvd 717, 1112 Quezon City, Philippines
- Building Materials
- 3 openings
About New Kawara Inc.
Kawara is a comprehensive specialty roofing company widely specified by top Architects, Developers, Contractors, and Homeowners. We are the Philippine's leading importer of Ceramic Clay Roof Tiles, Asphalt Shingles, and Stone-Coated Metal Roofing in terms of both Volume and Value. Kawara is the official and exclusive distributor of the World's most prominent roofing brands -- Marusugi of Japan, Terreal of France, Koramic of Germany, BP Canada, and Feroof of Korea. Since it's inception, Kawara has evolved into a One-Stop Roofing Shop that offers the most complete roofing line in the market with a variety of types, profiles, colors, textures, and technologies to suit any budget and to meet any roofing need. Kawara is also committed to developing a Green Roofing System for its clients with complimentary products such as Reflective Thermal Insulation and Solar Power Systems that offer sustainable solutions that respect the environment.