Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify possibilities to increase efficiency and reduce employee errors
- Schedule training sessions or develop informative materials
- Educate employees on new workflows and ensure compliance
- Document improvements or changes
- Establish processes to properly maintain the database information
- Lead team members toward each project assignment
- Communicate with inter-departments towards standardization of processes and terminologies
- Develop and derive essential business reports to assist management and executives with business needs
- Preferably BS Industrial Engineering Graduate or any related course to this field from any university.
- With at least 2 years of experience in Business Process Improvement.
- Having Lean Six Sigma Certification and Project Management experience is a plus.
- Highly Analytical, Attentive to details, resourceful, Team Player & has good
- Has good interpersonal skills, good documentation, and competence skills using MS Visio, Excel, and Powerpoint. Good in research and development
- Knowlegeable in Business Process Engineering (Process Mapping, SIPOC,TMS, Six Sigma), Project and Risk Management, Active Listener, with Excellent organizational and Time Management Skill
About Barbizon Everyday Group of Companies
The Barbizon Everyday Group of Companies began its distribution operations in mid-1974, offering a single brand of intimate apparel to the market. Over the years, the company expanded into two business ventures, New Barbizon Fashion Inc. and Everyday Products Corp, which aim to cater to the fashion and lifestyle needs of the Filipinos. New Barbizon Fashion, Inc. (NBFI) offers various products including swimwear, and activewear for women, men’s and kids. It has multiple in-house brands such as Barbizon, Sassa, Swimlab, Mona Lisa as well as international brands like Danskin, Island Haze, Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, and Barbie. Everyday Products Corporation, through its brands Vista, At Home, and Qyuts, offers lifestyle home decor and accessories for all ages. From the beginning, it has been Barbizon Everyday’s mission to continually offer market-leading brands and exceptional products that will delight its customers in their day-to-day lives. In the BE workplace, we have the following values to continuously take care of our employees’ well-being: Passion for Excellence Integrity Team Work Innovation Customer Service Concern