- Manila, PhilippinesNayong Pilipino (formerly The Orchidarium), Maria Orosa St. cor Finance Rd., Ermita (next to the Lapu Lapu statue and National Museum of the Filipino People), Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Develops high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Leads and motivates subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversees all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy, vision, and mission of the foundation
- Work with the board and staff to develop asset investment management and financial administration strategies and systems that are effective and aligned with the foundation’s vision/mission and ensure that such strategies and systems are implemented well.
- Builds trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyzes problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure the foundation’s survival and growth
- Evaluates overall performance of the foundation and provides solutions to gaps in the foundation’s performance
- Maintains a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the foundation
- Reviews financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Enforces adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Establishes accountability standards and systems that track the foundation’s effectiveness and impact.
- Works with the board and staff to define the foundation’s mission, communicate it effectively within the foundation, ensure that it serves continuously as an inspiration and guide and execute it.
- Works with the board and staff to ensure proper care and development of the foundation’s history, culture, reputation, and image.
- Conducts root cause analysis, identifies potential strategies in managing resistance and moves employees and other stakeholders forward in the change process within the organization, government, and relevant sectors
- Provides leadership in effective management and stewardship of resources
- Reviews strategic objectives and scorecards of the organization and promotes solutions to address performance gaps
- Enforces operational procedures, policies, and guidelines on the benefits and welfare of employees
- Responds to changes/ developments within the agency and the external environment with recommendations for structural or operational improvements to adapt to these changes
- Leads the creation of a shared vision for staff, the board and pertinent external groups that are aligned with the organization
- Possesses a firm understanding of competitors and a good grasp of effective strategies and tactics that work in the marketplace.
- Takes corrective and restorative action swiftly where breaches of the law occur.
- Evaluates budgets, forecasts and performance reports regularly and makes appropriate decisions/recommendations to the board
- Ensures foundation adherence to approved budgets
- Educates others on the future direction and inspire them to be supporters and advocates
- Evaluates foundation activities and programs and ensures that they adhere to the NPF vision and mission
- Negotiates the provision of resources within the organization and with relevant bodies by identifying and exploring potential sources of additional resources
- Sets conditions for engagement in all change processes, to facilitate buy in, secure commitment and sense of ownership for the change agenda
- Integrates the key principles supporting a performance-based culture into the organization-wide performance management system, aligned with relevant civil service laws and rules and regulations
- Enables the teams (and self) to effectively and consistently apply the principles, processes and key practices of coaching (e.g. listening with respect and empathy, asking rich and high-gain questions, encouraging mutual respect and support, etc.)
- Uses appropriate and context-sensitive communication mechanisms, varying the language, tone, content and style to influence diverse stakeholders
- Sets guidelines, ethical standards, and direction to communicate zero-tolerance to gender biased, discriminatory and exclusionary behavior to build a collaborative and inclusive culture (e.g. there is space for growth and development of vulnerable and marginalized groups including women, persons with disabilities, senior citizens and indigenous peoples)
- Sets the climate as well as standards, policies, and guidelines for collaboration with team, partners or other stakeholders to achieve strategic priorities and shared goals
- Creates a shared sense of purpose by explaining how each individual contributes to work team goals, the organizational mandate, and national priorities
- Shapes a high performing work team culture by mainstreaming behavioral norms and key processes which will ensure highly effective team performance
- Articulates the role of Nayong Pilipino in promoting Philippine tourism to various audiences
- Provides adequate resources and support to develop a sense of national pride in NPF personnel
- Considers cultural nuances when creating plans and projects
- Sets up conditions that embed a strong client service ethos in the organization to exceed client expectations
- Provides resources for pursuing worthy and necessary innovations
- Articulates and supports the vision, mission, values, objectives and purposes of Nayong Pilipino. Coaches other to adhere to NPF policies
- Articulates and applies a highest of ethical and moral principles at all times and promotes the values of trust and integrity throughout the organization. Easily admits and rectifies mistakes in self and others.
- A graduate of any 4-year course, preferably with Masters Degree
- Has good business knowledge, management, and leadership skills.
- Has at least 10 years relevant work experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job Level
- Director / Executive
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Nayong Pilipino (formerly The Orchidarium), Maria Orosa St. cor Finance Rd., Ermita (next to the Lapu Lapu statue and National Museum of the Filipino People), Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Nayong Pilipino
Nayong Pilipino is an organization that seeks to preserve and enhance Filipino culture by showcasing the Philippines’ culture, history and physical landmarks through park experiences.
Nayong Pilipinohttps://https://www.kalibrr.com/c/nayong-pilipino/jobshttps://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/kalibrr-company-assets/logos_92E2SLFRTTK38MJJETY7-569cbf15.pngNayong Pilipino is an organization that seeks to preserve and enhance Filipino culture by showcasing the Philippines’ culture, history and physical landmarks through park experiences.