- The Solution Architect is responsible for designing end-to-end solution architectures that meet technical and business requirements.
- He/She defines the technology strategy, selects appropriate technologies, and integrates them into comprehensive solutions.
- He/She also focuses on aligning technology decisions with business goals, ensuring scalability, security, maintainability, and integration of the solution into the existing technology ecosystem.
- Additionally, he/she provides technical leadership, mentors development teams, and serves as a liaison between stakeholders and the development team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of software development experience with a focus on architecture design.
- Proven experience in designing end-to-end solution architectures for large-scale systems.
- Strong knowledge of clean code architecture principles, especially as outlined in Robert Martin's "Clean Architecture" book.
- Experience with multiple programming languages and platforms, including Java, .NET, and cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Knowledge of software development best practices, including code review, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a creative and innovative mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Understanding of system scalability, security, and maintainability requirements.
- Proficiency in software development tools, such as Git, Jira, and Jenkins.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Calamity Leave
- Game Room
- Mental Health Benefit
- Music Studio
- Spacious Free Parking
- Amazon Web Services
- Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET)
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
About Multisys Technologies Corporation
Multisys Technologies Corporation is considered one of the leading software solutions company in the Philippines that provides a wide range of cost-effective, full-scale software services, system platforms, and integrations being used by thousands of companies and organizations. Empowering Your Business A leading software company in the Philippines, Multisys has been steadfast in seeking greater digital transformation for the country, through systems design, development (programming), and deployment (implementation). Who We Are We are a software solutions company backed by a team of full-stack developers and elite programmers. What We Do Multisys empowers businesses and is a partner to everyone. The wide breadth of copyrighted platforms and solutions that we openly offer underscores our relentless commitment to helping private companies operate more efficiently and grow, as well as to assist government agencies for faster and more effective delivery of services to the public. How We Help We put our heart and core on system automation and integration services that expedite various processes and transactions—ultimately helping reinforce the ease of doing business across the Philippines archipelago. Corporate Principle We pursue and bring solutions beyond software development to create impactful advancement to empower businesses. Our Mission Our mission is to build a sustainable and future-ready society by providing smart solutions to empower businesses and partners to expedite and streamline their processes. Our Vision Our vision is to revolutionize ways of life towards greater digital transformation through innovative software solutions. Our Culture We Work to Play and Play to Win We maintain a casual work environment to inspire our people and help them achieve more.