- Shooting - E-commerce flatlays, E-commerce model shots, seasonal linesheet, lookbook imagery, and digital content.
- Post Production - including processing, editing, retouching, file handling of images/motion as per House style guides.
- Workflow management - maintaining shoot records, image archive, workflow between internal teams, workflow between external teams.
- Content Creation - Creating marketing imagery and materials for internal and external channels both motion and stills.
- Captures memories and creates exceptional experiences for our clients.
- Creates content with an exceptional range of creative, technical, and documentary imagery.
- Maintains relationships with clients, team members, models, stylists, hair/makeup artists, and assistants, etc.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Design, and Retail teams.
- Executes standard photography operation procedures including image editing techniques, tools, processes, and guidelines.
- Archives images and organizes files.
- Ensures studio output exceeds industry standards and expectations.
- Drives towards continuous improvement and creative solutions.
- Keeps equipment up to date, organized, and maintained.
- Oversees brand standards, lighting technique, and image quality.
- Utilizes up-to-date knowledge of product trends, consumer buying, and photography/imaging technology to enhance product photo presentation.
- Market or advertise services to attract clients
- Analyze and plan the composition of photographs
- Use various photographic techniques and lighting equipment
- Capture subjects in professional-quality photographs
- Enhance the subject’s appearance with natural or artificial light
- Use photo-enhancing software
- Maintain a digital portfolio to demonstrate their work
- Archive and manage imagery
- Should be familiar with photography equipment, software tools like Photoshop, and have a solid understanding of composition, lighting techniques, and photographic best practices.
- Attention to detail
- Must have proficient photography skills, including shooting, lighting, and editing.
- Willing to work Onsite
- Willing to be assigned in Makati City, Philippines
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave, 1209 Makati, Philippines
- 3 openings
About Montana West Inc.
As a globalized company, Montana West is expanding and growing, and we want you to be a part of it! We are opening a new office in Makati Manila and we're looking for top-notch talent to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to help build and shape a new location, and we're excited to see what you can bring to the table. If you're ready to take on a new challenge, please apply OUR VISION What started out as a small western retail boutique, called Chic Avenue, opened by a settler to North Texas in 1998 has grown to become one of the largest western accessories and apparel manufacturers in the US. A simple boutique with a vision to bring great western accessories to our customers expanded into manufacturing with the introduction of the Montana West label to the market in 2002. Our customers are bold and proud with a deep love of family and Country, and we wanted to honor that spirit with a label and collections that reflect that essence. With great design and uncompromising value, we bring the most prolific offerings of products to the western wear market. In addition to our origins in western accessories, we have grown to offer a broader selection of western wear apparel, men’s accessories, western-inspired fashion, and western style jewelry. It is a continued privilege to bring to our customers great design, quality and value in the western wear genre. Our vision is simple: to honor the American spirit and history. OUR BRAND While we started out in 2002 offering the best in western handbags exclusively, we have expanded our brand and collections with all our customers and their various lifestyles in mind into all accessories and western apparel. Montana West serves the iconic American cowgirl and cowboy in their everyday life, whether working at the ranch or at play in the rodeo arena. Our accessories and apparel cater to fashion enthusiasts who are inspired by the combination of mainstream fashion and western-inspired design. Montana West licensing partnerships, such as our partnership with the iconic brand Wrangler, help bring the customers of long loved American western brands, new and ever-expanding options in western lifestyle design and products. OUR COMMUNITY Montana West celebrates the values of history, hard work, individualism, and the American trail-blazing spirit. Ours is a true American story, having been started by a newcomer to America, Montana West is not only a minority female owned business itself, but helps support small businesses, start-ups, and women owned businesses across the nation. With our motto of “Ride and Shine” always in mind, we will continue to bring innovative, quality, and fun products to delight and inspire the American cowgirl and cowboy. WHAT'S NEW !! Our Manila branch office is in Pacific Star Building in Makati.. We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to help us build and grow this new location. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now and become a part of our expanding company.