Structural Engineer (Wood/Timber)
- Quezon City, Philippines1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- Analyze design and create construction drawings for new residential, commercial and industrial projects including wood framed, steel or concrete buildings.
- Design of additions and remodels to existing structures.
- Design of retaining walls.
- Technically knowledgeable of the practical application of structural engineering including analysis for structural supports, loads, and design integrity.
- Experience with the design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Proficiency with the following programs: ENERCALC, Fort, Excel or LibreOffice, AutoCAD or BricsCAD
- Familiarity with design codes and standards such as IBC, ASCE 7, AISC, NDS, and ACI 318.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.