- Designs various interior spaces, including permanent architectural details and temporary elements
- Determines project goals, project requirements, timeline and budgetary estimates.
- Works closely with internal team, external partners and clients to be able to identify project outline and objectives.
- Ability to interpret and translate design briefs, concepts and design intents into presentation boards, 3D photorealistic renderings and walk-through.
- Produces sketches, drawings, floor plans to illustrate concepts and finished products using computer-aided design programs (CAD) and hand-drawing skills.
- Determines design strategies to create a functional, cohesive and aesthetically pleasing interior environment.
- Specifies materials, finishes, furnishing, fixtures and equipment.
- Identify project budget and helps in negotiating prices.
- Establishes project timelines and coordinates work activity with contractors, vendors, and outside parties as necessary.
- Develop and expand material library and digital resource library.
- Supervise and manage interior projects to ensure best quality of work and timeliness of project completion delivery.
- Performs research and maintains working knowledge of trends, new developments and multi-disciplinary principles and approaches in interior design.
- Responsible for client presentations and any other marketing collaterals.
- Bachelor's degree in interior design or related field.
- Portfolio of design work.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
- Has knowledge and experience in 3D walk-through and video presentations.
- Reliable and effective in working independently.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- A great team player.
About PINO Design Studio Inc.
Pino Studio is a Manila-based design firm, comprised of a multi-disciplinary design team dedicated to branding and experience design. As a company, our mission is to redefine and elevate our visual landscape through our multi-disciplinary design process: in quality, detail, and character. Our corporate vision is to reimagine the Filipino visual landscape through all areas of design and to become the leading company in design and marketing in the Philippines.