- Help plan and design buildings along with the design team.
- Brainstorm project ideas, complete design drawings in AutoCAD and assist in reviewing project proposals.
- Complete and file paperworks involved in the design process.
- Create proposals and complete construction paperwork for buildings.
- Ensure all required documents and legal paperwork are submitted before a construction process is started.
- Communicate with contractors and monitor the progress of a project.
- Responsible for communicating with clients their requests and answering to their queries about the project.
- Coordinates the details of an architectural project with the whole design team.
- Licensed Architect.
- At least 2 years working experience.
- Proficient in tools such as AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Lumion.
- Possessing a Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- With experience in producing construction documents.
- Showing internship experience with an architecture firm.
- Can work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Can handle multiple projects
- Must be a teamplayer
About PINO Design Studio Inc.
Pino Studio is a Manila-based design firm, comprised of a multi-disciplinary design team dedicated to branding and experience design. As a company, our mission is to redefine and elevate our visual landscape through our multi-disciplinary design process: in quality, detail, and character. Our corporate vision is to reimagine the Filipino visual landscape through all areas of design and to become the leading company in design and marketing in the Philippines.