SEO & Digital Content Developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 18 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Financial Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 22/F Marajo Tower, 4th Ave. cor. 26th St., Taguig, Philippines
- Demonstrates strong English speaking skills. Should be able to communicate with different types of people.
- Must possess at least an undergraduate degree preferably in Communications.
- Should have at least 2-years working experience in positions related to marketing and SEO, if possible in the field of investments.
- Has initiative and is able to work and learn independently.
- Practices good time management and is able to meet deadlines on time.
- With superb interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to work with a team
- Maintain and improve Metisetrade’s digital presence across all channels through engaging content, excellent user experience and a strategic marketing mindset.
Plan, coordinate, and implement changes to organization’s websites for search engine improvement, optimize online content, and perform research for keywords and content topics.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Provide high-quality creative content, concepts and communication for websites, social media, and digital advertising.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
Our business is to grow investments in the Foreign Exchange (Forex) market by trading currencies. Our name is your guarantee of integrity and transparency in our business practices. We are an employer dedicated to mold passionate minds and eager leaders through a dynamic culture of mentorship and education. MetisEtrade, Inc. is registered and supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas as a Foreign Exchange Dealer (FXD) with Certificate No. FX-2012-004784 and by Securities and Exchange Commission as an online foreign currency trading and precious metal trading market maker and referral broker.