The Front End Web Developer is responsible for building responsive user interfaces and optimizing web pages for site speed and accessibility.
- Building customer-facing user interfaces based on design specifications
- Updating site templates and CSS to reflect branding and other design changes
- Using Content Management Systems (CMS) to update site contents
- Working with QA Team to resolve defects
- Applying best practices to optimize page speed and accessibility
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable of modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS3).
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Knowledge of development for cross browser compatibility.
- Adaptable to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Full-Time position(s) available
Please provide your online portfolio on your resume.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Information Technology
- Multimedia Arts
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 21F Trident Tower, 312 Sen Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening