The Web Designer is responsible for applying daily content updates to the site and designing web pages that align with the company’s style guide.
- Updating the contents of the site using CMS
- Coordinating with other teams for the required graphics and text
- Working with QA Team to resolve defects, user research, and interpretation of design-related web analytics.
- Updating site templates and CSS to reflect branding changes as they arise
- Applying best practices to optimize page speed
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable of modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS3).
- Strong design skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Knowledge of development for cross browser compatibility.
- Adaptable to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please provide your online portfolio on your resume
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 21F Trident Tower, 312 Sen Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings