- Act as a support for multiple brands of the business for corporate events, E-commerce events, and special projects.
- Execute administrative tasks and conduct planning.
- Strategizing for marketing activities
- Assist the team during PR events and other related events when necessary
- At least 2-3 years experience in marketing with related assignment
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple activities and meet set deadlines.
- Able to adapt in an innovative, creative and dynamic working environment
- Must have event management skills: conceptualization, planning, coordination, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of different event programs.
- Willingness to work outside fixed business hours if necessary.
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Marketing Communications
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Prime Hotel 70 Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
- Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
About Mega Sardines
Mega Fishing Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. It is the company behind MEGA SARDINES - the Number 1 Sardines Brand in the Philippines, and other innovative, high-quality and value-for-money products namely, MEGA CREATIONS Premium Sardines, MEGA TUNA, and MEGA PRIME Canned Vegetables. OUR PURPOSE - We exist to help the Filipino in nation-building by providing high-quality, value-for-money food products. OUR CORE VALUES - Give each Home More Reason to be Inspired