- Designing, developing and enhancing electro-mechanical systems and mechatronic devices.
- Creating automated systems and the software to control them.
- Conducting research, documenting findings, and presenting reports at meetings.
- Developing design documents for mechanical parts and final products.
- Identifying areas of weakness in the production line or finished products and making recommendations for improvement.
- Understanding problems or client briefs and developing solutions that satisfy them.
- Selecting the required tools and materials for the manufacturing process.
- BSC in Mechatronics Engineering or similar.
- A completed apprenticeship or additional courses would be advantageous.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a team or alone.
- Mechatronics who can do ARC and TIG Welding
- Mechatronics who are Registered Master Electrician or NCII Electrician, experience in Industrial level
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
About Mega Global Corporation
Mega Global Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. It is the company behind MEGA SARDINES - the Number 1 Sardines Brand in the Philippines, and other innovative, high-quality and value-for-money products namely, MEGA CREATIONS Premium Sardines, MEGA TUNA, and MEGA PRIME Canned Vegetables. The company has two entities namely, Mega Fishing Corporation (MFC) and Ayala Seafoods Corporation (ASC). Armed with modern facilities, international standard certifications and equipment for both fishing and manufacturing, Mega Global Corporation is dedicated to improve people's lives by bringing forth improvements and innovation in fishing, food technology and packaging.