As a Lead Generation Specialist, you would be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Business Development team. Media Meter, as our media analytics business is called, reveals conversations about brands by tracking mentions across thousands of media channels including newspapers,
magazines, radio, TV, blogs, and social media. We are all about interpreting data to help organizations understand what’s happening in their bubble so that they can build more effective communications strategies for their brand.
Is the role right for you?
As a lead generation specialist (LDS), you will work closely with our business development and marketing teams to maximize sales and achieve company targets. Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. Identifying ideal
prospects for our business development team based on location, type of business, size of business, and industry
What are your responsibilities?
- Finding new prospects using LinkedIn, Google Research, other professional platforms
- provided prospects lists, among other strategies.
- Developing new business via phone and email communication.
- Providing insights relevant to product development and pricing.
- Following up on leads so that they can convert to sales.
- Moving opportunities through the sales funnel by cultivating prospect relationships through initiating
- communications and providing follow-up communications.
- Working with the marketing lead and the business development team to develop and grow the
- sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Create lead generation strategies by assessing the effectiveness of the generated leads.
- Managing data about new and prospective clients using the CRM, logging all
- communications and providing accurate documentation and information.
- Support the Business Development Team on the bidding requirements and processes of prospective clients.
Are you right for the role?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in lead generation, preferably within the media monitoring, PR, or related industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Understanding of sales processes and the ability to identify qualified leads that align with the company's target market.
- Familiarity with CRM software, marketing automation tools, and proficiency in using various communication platforms.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of lead generation strategies and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and contribute to a positive and dynamic work environment.
This Lead Generation Specialist role is crucial for driving the growth of our media monitoring company, and we are looking for a motivated individual with the skills and passion to excel in this dynamic and evolving industry.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Closing Sales