What we’re looking for…
We are looking for young and ambitious developers to design and code our websites, from layout to function according to ever-evolving design specifications. Our goal is to keep building web-based tools that will help us become better at our job: to tell our clients’ stories in a meaningful way.
Successful candidates will work closely with our project managers, strategists, and design team to develop specifications and build code for web applications aimed at marketing, community building, and analytics.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and support production quality code.
- Plan, track, and report on work progress.
- Accurately estimate stories and tasks considering their level of effort, complexity, and uncertainty.
- Debrief on team performance and make small, incremental changes to support improvements.
We are looking for self-starting individuals who are bent on challenging the status quo. If you have the right skills and are creative, organized, focused, and principled, then we’d love to take a look at your CV and portfolio and get you that interview right away!
Our offer? Aside from a very competitive salary and the chance to earn generous bonuses, Media Meter has a very enterprising team culture that places emphasis on creativity, innovation, and getting the job done at all costs.
- Knowledgeable in any of the following technologies in Mobile Application Development: React Native, Expo CLI, Redux,
- Experience with Git (Github or Gitlab), branching models, and SCM
- With experience in any of the following MySQL, MongoDB, and Relational Database
- Proven ability to collaborate with a team.
- Curious with an aptitude to learn quickly.
- Must be able to work in our office in Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays