MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Quality Assurance Manager will lead the Quality Assurance team and ensure the effective implementation and maintenance of MedGrocer’s Quality Management System. They will work with various stakeholders in monitoring and improving processes to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and the achievement of quality objectives.
- Manages the quality assurance team and oversee their day-to-day activities to ensure timely and accurate implementation of MedGrocer’s Quality Management System
- Develops and implement quality assurance policies, procedures, and guidelines in compliance with regulatory requirements, principal requirements, and industry standards
- Conducts audits and reviews of processes, and procedures to identify areas of improvement and recommend corrective actions to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Ensures compliance to the training requirements based on the regulatory and principal requirements
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with third-party service providers, regulatory authorities, and principals
- Communicates quality assurance findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Progress: To work in a team to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of medicines to our clients. You will have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various systems and processes that could enhance your skills in the field of pharmacy.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform to provide holistic patient programs in the form of discounted medicines, replenishments, and doctor consultations in order to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will learn from and create bonds with.
Preferably has a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, or any related field
3-5 years of working experience in quality assurance, with a focus on team management, project management, audits, and compliance with regulatory requirements
Knowledge in Google Workspace applications
Must work onsite in Makati
Open to fresh graduates and experienced professionals
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance