MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Pharmacist ensures positive patient experiences by actively engaging with patients, accommodating their concerns and needs, and promoting the best pharmacy practices. They play a crucial role in communicating with patients and addressing their health concerns effectively.
- Advises patients regarding their medications, potential side effects, and drug interactions
- Assists patients with medication management and provides education on proper medication usage and storage
- Engages with patients in a professional and timely manner through various communication channels
- Validates prescriptions based on local regulatory requirements
- Maintains patient records and completes documentation
- Manages and provides guidance to junior pharmacists and pharmacy assistants to ensure that they are properly trained and equipped with the knowledge and skills
- Collaborates with healthcare professionals to ensure patient safety and optimal health outcomes
- Licensed pharmacist
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in customer service or related positions
- Must work onsite in Makati; priority will be given to candidates who live in Makati or are willing to relocate
- Open to fresh graduates and experienced professionals