MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Human Resources Officer oversees the recruitment pipeline and drives the employee journey towards fulfilling its people through our advocacy. They collaborate with a team of agile problem solvers and different business units.
- Revisits, designs, and implements recruitment strategies
- Innovates strategies and procedures to build talent pipelines through sourcing candidates and developing candidate pools
- Conducts end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding
- Develops and implements employee support and engagement initiatives
- Recommends and codifies improvements to current HR processes
- Progress: To work with autonomy on engaging and stimulating projects that involve the well-being and career progression of both employees and candidates. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to explore the different facets of HR, aside from recruitment.
- Purpose: To create an impact in the digitally enabled tech platform in order to enhance the lives of thousands of Filipinos by providing accessible and end-to-end healthcare solutions.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic, passionate, and driven individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will create bonds with and have the chance to learn from.
- Preferably has 1-2 years of experience in various HR facets
- Preferably has an understanding of recruitment processes and platforms
- Open to fresh graduates and experienced professionals
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Centuria Medical Makati, 1210 Makati, Philippines
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening
MedGrocer's digitally-enabled online pharmacy, corporate clinics, and patient programs empower our customers to get their medicines conveniently, cost-effectively, and intelligently. We serve over 500,000 patients either directly or through partnerships with employers and pharmaceutical companies.