MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The IT Project Manager oversees all aspects of any project in the IT team, which includes managing a team of employees to ensure projects are completed on time and serves as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects.
- Manages projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of the project
- Coordinates with project stakeholders to track project performance, identify issues and manage risks, and communicate project status
- Researches, develops, and implements new technologies and strategies based on current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues
- Develops and maintains project documentation, including project plans, schedules, budgets, and status reports
- Provides leadership and guidance to project team members and ensure that they have the resources, support, and direction needed to succeed
- Progress: To work with autonomy on engaging and stimulating projects that involve innovating current processes and systems to provide a smoother delivery of healthcare services. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various tools and skills that could enhance your capabilities in project management.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform in order to provide holistic and proactive medical interventions through digital platforms that enable medicine-as-a-service to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will learn from and create bonds with.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Entrepreneurship, Management, Computer Science, or any related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a project management role, preferably with software development projects
- Preferably has a technical background with experience in both front-end and back-end development
- Familiarity with low-code tools (Airtable, Jira, Github)
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 408A, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.Centuria Medical Makati Kalayaan, cor Salamanca
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening
MedGrocer's digitally-enabled online pharmacy, corporate clinics, and patient programs empower our customers to get their medicines conveniently, cost-effectively, and intelligently. We serve over 500,000 patients either directly or through partnerships with employers and pharmaceutical companies.